There are so many amazing home decor sites out there. And you may not even know they exist. And if you didn’t know they exist, well, you would just be missing out on fantastic goodies for your home. And that would be sad. So here are a few of my faves. Some you may not know about and some you may know very well.
1. Wisteria – this has amazing and gorgeous home decor. I love it for design ideas. The decor is eclectic and well traveled, but refined and sophisticated.
2. Dot and Bo – this is your perfect modern industrial shopping site. There is some really cool stuff here. I like their stools and the mix of wood and metal.
3. Birch Lane – I pretty much love everything about this site. The color palettes, the prices, the selection. I could stay on it all day!
4. Antique Farmhouse – It is exactly like the name says. It is chock full of antique items that look like they came straight out of an old country farmhouse. I love it. It’s great for those little items to make a house feel lived in. Especially if you don’t live near any good antique shopping.
5. Rue La La – this site has everything. There is clothing for the entire family, home decor and lots of other stuff. I bought my coffee table here and a great maxi dress!