Valentine’s Day is one of those wonky holidays. You either love it or hate it. Me, I love to decorate for it! And do fun crafts for it. Apparently, other folks do too! I found 10 fantastic ideas to get into the Valentine’s Day spirit.
1. At a loss for what to have your kids give out as Valentine’s? Me too! Until I came across this brilliant idea for paint strips! (source)
2. Got some Christmas lights just hanging around? Turn them into Valentine decor by wrapping them in ribbon to make them look like rose buds just like they did on the DIY Decor and Crafts blog.
3. How about some glitter? Sparkly glitter heart art from Our Southern Home looks beautiful. Especially when it is done on reclaimed wood!
4. Need some quick decor? Just look in your backyard. Tie some tulle to branches for an easy fix just like this. (I couldn’t find a source. Just a pic on Pinterest.)
5. Cozy up with a painted burlap pillow. I found this one on Etsy.
6. Lipstick isn’t just for smooching on Valentine’s Day! Check out this fantastic artwork from Just Destiny using lipstick!
7. Let your kids play with their food for once, and let them make beautiful roses for Valentine’s Day! This is a great craft from Parenting.com.
8. Need some decor for above the fireplace? How about some hearts? Simple and beautiful from Style at Home.
9. This cheap and easy decor is so cute! Just some ombre paper, a glass jar and that’s that! Thanks for the great idea from Our Pinteresting Family.
10. Wonder what your tween or teen should give as a Valentine? Polka Dot Chair came up with a brilliant idea! I hope someone does this for me!